Everyone knows that making a cup of coffee is easy but for those who want more, there are tricks that they should know. In fact, making a delicious cup of coffee is not as easy as we may think, it doesn’t always work as we expect thus we need to learn some tricks to achieve a perfect taste. You can name it from some popular choices such as home roasted beans to French Presses there are some tips to make better coffee. Do you want to know how to make better coffee? If so, you should read the rest of this article.
Tips for Better Coffee That Coffee Addicts Must Know
- Our first list goes to the idea of creating our own beautiful latte which can be very simple as creating a cup of coffee, all you need is a bit of creativity. It is okay if you make mistakes, everyone makes mistakes when they try to decorate their own coffee latte for the first time.
- No mater how delicious your coffee is, keep in mind that the quality of your coffee beans will also depend on how you store them properly. Knowing about this reason, you need to find the proper place where you can store your coffee beans to maintain its quality.
- The other way to ensure that you can enjoy the best coffee and ensure that you get the best quality is to choose only the best coffee. There are some choices from Civet coffee to a famous brand such as Blue Mountain.
- Try to Roast Your Own Coffee Beans: Have you ever wondered that you can make better coffee by roasting your own coffee beans. Well, this is quite simple and everyone can do it. Some have been complaining about how hard and frustrating it can be when they want to find fresh, high quality roasted beans. There are some tools you can use if you wish to roast your own coffee beans such as a heat gun and metal bowl.
- Be more selective when selecting coffee beans the key is to find fine-tune caffeine levels. For example, Robusta is said to offer higher caffeine levels compared to Arabica.
- When you want to make a cup of hot coffee, it is better to heat your mug first. This will keep your coffee warm for a longer time.
Add Spices to Give a Different Taste!
Our last tip in which you can add taste to your coffee is to use spices such as cinnamon. Adding this one in your coffee will give a different taste. You should give it a try and taste it.
Actually, there are still other ways and tricks you can use if you wish to have better coffee the next time you make a cup of coffee. There is no need to spend some time waiting in the coffee and have your coffee served, making your own coffee and enjoy the better one is possible. Now is the time to apply these tips!
What will you imagine when you hear someone says about coffee? Do you have the same imagination as I have? Perhaps most of you will imagine a cup of hot coffee served to you. Then you will want to have at least a sip of it. Indeed, people have their own way to adore the truly taste of the coffee. The same thing is that all of them addicted to the same thing named coffee. As people know that coffee has been the certain thing that becomes the favorite of all people around the world. Most of them are unable to be separated to drink a cup of coffee. Sometimes they add more and more glasses to satisfy their desire consuming it.
Some Consideration to Have Better Coffee
If you are a person who likely as the type of person mentioned above, then you might consider these six essence factors for obtaining better quality of the coffee. The first and the most important part is the quality of the coffee bean. A good coffee will absolutely rely on the quality of the coffee bean that used for serving the coffee. The quality of the coffee bean is done by some other factors. They are the time interval from the grinding process and the roasting process. The faster the grinding process after roasting, the better the result will be.
The second factor is about the water quality. Approximately 98% that distributes the making process of coffee is water. Great water should be away from those contaminators, high level of the mineral, odor, and so on. Another factor is about the proportion. The proportion of both coffee bean and the water will determine the density and the thickness level of the coffee. For about 10 gram of coffee is combined with 180 ml water is great combination. When you think that it is too thick, you can use the reduction ratio of the scale.
Then, grinding becomes one of the factors too. The grinding process should be optimal because the hot water will extract all of the coffee elements ideally and produce the excellent taste. Do not grind the coffee into the bigger shape or even the smaller shape of the optimal level because they will reduce the taste of the coffee. The fifth factor goes to the weather. Whenever you want to want to make the coffee, you need to choose the same time with the same interval. It means that the process of making coffee starts from the 92 to 96 degree Celcius. For some certain coffee, the stability of the making coffee should be stabile to get the perfect level of coffee.
The other factor is about the coffee machine and also the cup. The coffee machine holds an important part in making the coffee so that you have to check the machine up and make sure that yours is still in the good condition. It should be cleaned regularly by some recommended cleansing product so that you cannot just freely use everything that costs cheap. Finally, choose a cup that has an ideal diameter to keep the coffee hot for longer time.